March 6, 2016

11 months


Jensen, it is so hard to believe that you are 11 months old. Like in 1 month, you will be an entire year old! The party planning is already under way, and we can't wait to celebrate you, but while we wait for that fun day, you should know that in the last month you/r/re:

  • went from taking a few steps, to practically sprinting everywhere you go
  • favorite pastime is probably splashing in the tub  
  • can stand up without any assistance 
  • give sloppy, open-mouthed kisses; and I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world
  • really good at waving bye-bye 
  • have at least 10 teeth, and I'm pretty sure there are 2 more on the verge of popping through
  • realized you can just hand Nessa food, and she will give you love and attention (and lick you, which you get a kick out of)
  • love carrying books and pillows around
One of my favorite things that I don't think I have mentioned yet, but I don't want to forget, is when you stretch out as long as you can when I put you in your crib, and then as soon as I put your blanket on you, you turn into a little ball of sleepiness. 

To anyone reading this, keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks for Jensen's birth story. I have been working on since he was born, and I can't wait to share it with everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment