August 27, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie for Two

I love chocolate chip cookies, they're one of my favorites. If it were up to me, I'd make this classic cookie and other great dessert items regularly, but Josh doesn't dig sweets the way I do. I can't see making a whole cake, or an entire batch of cookies just for myself.

Like most people, I find myself glued to the Pinterest page for an unknown amount of time. It's fascinating the things others have come up with and have kindly shared. I happened upon this nice little recipe and thought I'd try it. It claimed it was a single serving cookie, but I'm glad I asked Josh if he would split it with me because, it was the perfect size for two people! In case you were wondering, I asked Josh 2 or 3 days in a row until he agreed to try it with me. If you learn only one thing about me, then know I'm a very persistent person, or that I openly cheat at Monopoly, but that didn't seem to apply here.

I tweaked it a little but for the most part I stuck to the recipe I found. Hope you like it as much as I did! Josh thought it was too sweet. Figures.


Ingredients:
2 tablespoons butter (melted)
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
5 drops vanilla
pinch of salt
1 egg
1/4 cup flour
2 tablespoons chocolate chips

Directions:
Combine all the ingredients and microwave 2 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment